This is another sub type under Padhmasana. There is an opinion that this is superior even to Padhmasana.
- Spread a blanket.
- Sit over it in the usual way.
- Place the legs as in Padhmasana.
- Take the right hand towards back and catch hold of the right toe.
- Take the left hand towards the back and catch hold of the left toe. Though this is easily said, it is not quite easy to do. If it is not possible to catch the toe try to take the hand as for back as possible.
- Then come to the original position.
Fruit of Asana
This will cure unnecessary big belly. Hunch back will go away. This is more or less a tapas pose.